I’ve been on the internet longer than I can remember, and so whenever I get an idea, I rush to check if the domain is available. Checking every now and then – I realize that I run up a few domains that I no longer use.
Whilst I released a few back into the market even before the expiry, I think that was a mistake. So let’s not repeat those mistakes and make myself look like an idiot.
If you’ve come through search, or directly by typing the domains below – then you know – the domain is for sale! Just make an offer and I’ll revert. Projects that I’m working on, but would be happy to have an offer on…
- act.vc – could be for an ‘active’ venture capitalist like myself
- ask.vc – if I get the time, I’ll build a place for asking VC related questions and more. Inspired by Ask The VC (hint if you’re interested in buying)
- saul.co – the Hebrew name of Paul, as in Jose Paul Martin
- bankerbible.com – an authority website covering, trading, investing, funding, startups etc – (comes with facebook, Google+ & twitter handles)
- corvient.com (comes with facebook, Google+ & twitter handles) – sophisticated consulting name
- copybanker.com – if you’re into copywriting and you want to cater to financial services, bank on this.
- christica.com – developing a Christian Foundation
- istopsnoring.com – developed an ebook + brand recognition on sleep apnea and snoring.
- snorefreesleep.com – based on a high quality blog on sleep apnea and snoring.