Let’s put it this way, there are things you can control, and things you cannot control.
Energy is on the inside, time is on the outside. It’s not about time management – it’s about energy management.
In short, you have more energy in the morning, and the that’s what time management should be about – energy management.
There are two parts to energy – 1) nutrition and 2) exercise.
Shortcut energy by drinking more water. If you want that sort of energy level constantly… you need to think about proper health, and that includes exercise and of course rest – it’s like a rechargeable dynamo – you have to have the motion, in order to generate electricity – and you have to store it somewhere, that’s your rechargeable battery – your body – it needs rest after a good run.
Which brings me to the most important point – Health Is Wealth – it doesn’t matter how much fortune and fame you have, if you don’t have the health to enjoy it. So, in order to remain at peak performance you need, here are 7 things you can focus on:
- Good Food – that’s more protein, fat and fibre. Less processed, more organic.
- Less Alcohol – I’m saying less, because it hits your brain and you need a well functioning one!
- Short Intense Exercise – no need to become a gym rat, unless that’s your thing or even spend 45 minutes a day – you’ll do just fine with a short 10 – 15 minute work or even a 4 min workout like Tabata (Do 20 seconds of intense exercise. Rest for 10 seconds. Repeat eight times.)
- Mediation – this is for mental and spiritual health
- Positive Thoughts – a good inspiring book or audio can do wonders…
- Stretching – Tai Chi
- Breathing – Yoga